Thursday, March 14, 2019

Ethiopian Restaurant in Anaheim, CA

As we spent a few days in Southern California during Spring Break, we had found a nice Ethiopian restaurant that we paid a visit to.  I believe it was called Abyssinia Restaurant.  First thing that hit us when we walked in was the variety of smells.  It was like opening fresh spices as you walked in.  We walked in during a time where it was rather quiet and slow so that we can enjoy ourselves after a long drive through inclement weather. Since this was our first time eating Ethiopian food, we went with what our server had recommended that was popular.  We ordered there traditional combo for two which included doro wot and a beef dish.  I was trying to hunt for the to-go menu that I had grabbed but it may have gotten lost somewhere during the vacation. Doro wot if i remember correctly was a braised chicken stew that was full of flavor and really spicy.  I'm not a big fan of spicy foods but this one was really good that I stomached my way through it.


No comments:

Post a Comment