Thursday, February 21, 2019

Ethiopian dishes and drinks

Ethiopian Food Primer: 10 Essential Dishes And Drinks

For this weeks food experience, I am actually taking a break on the cooking.  However, I vow to find the best Ethiopian cuisine in our local area.  After reviewing the above article regarding their essential dishes, I would definitely like to find an establishment locally that serves injara and tibs.  As I was reading further into the article, I can't help to think of my culture being similar to Ethiopians in regard to hospitality and eating with your hands.  As I make my travels around the area, I will definitely post updates and reviews of the local Ethiopian eateries and include a review of each one.  My food travels will start this Friday and go for several days in hopes that I can hit each type of meal (breakfast, lunch, and dinner) and also satisfy my sweet tooth in the process.  Will post reviews and updates within this blog through next week.

No comments:

Post a Comment