Tuesday, February 5, 2019

Moroccan Meskouta Orange Cake

Hello classmates!  From experiences I've learned in the past, DO NOT COOK OR SERVE WHEN YOU'RE SICK AND HAVE PINK EYE! It's just common sense and unsanitary.  So sorry for the delay but the pink eye is keeping me confined at home in hopes that the redness goes away by tomorrow.  But I will hopefully bring this cake in for everyone next week.  This is the recipe that I am using and will be doing a homemade glaze on top of the bundt.

Moroccan Meskouta Orange Cake

When I read about this cake, they normally serve it with tea and breakfast and/or snack and is normal to see around their time of fasting (Ramadan).  Hope to see everyone Thursday.  I will make the cake when my vision clears later tonight just so that I can take some pictures.


UPDATE:

Like promised, it just came out of the oven and is in the process of cooling down.  Who's ready to snack tomorrow? See you then.



Please bring your own tea/coffee/milk...... simply put, bring your favorite drink :)

1 comment:

  1. This was really good. I will bring a 1/2 gallon of coffee and milk the next time you bring something this amazing to class.

    ReplyDelete